Wednesday, February 2, 2011

big apple club ladies room, BANGKOK

So as I said before, the club owner gave total access, which included the ladies room, that's also used as the changing room for the club girls. All good, got some decent shots, but I don't think I'll go there again. I'd love to go into the subject deeper, go to girls houses maybe, see how they live, what their normal lives are ---- but none of them speaks a word of English! It's impossible to communicate, I first have to learn some Thai, and that will take some time.



There was this woman in the ladies room selling all kinds of makeup and shit, and she brought her daughter with her. Little girl, maybe my daughter's age. I didn't want to take pictures of her or film her in that environment (not the right place for a kid to grow up) - - she had this cute little bunny she was feeding milk with a syringe ....