Saturday, March 26, 2011

nah

Looking at the promotional video for the new FUJI X100 digital camera, I thought for a second 'shit, this might be the first ok digital camera' - but then I went to their page with sample images, and thought 'you gotta be fucking kidding me, these are the images that should persuade me to buy an $1,200 fixed lens digital camera ???'. unbelievable.

here is my friend Phil's reaction to the image gallery:
'Well the dodgy b&w conversions piqued my interest, and the flower still life shots helped it along, but it was the cats that finally did it. I'm ordering two - one for backup. Shocking... seriously. They could've asked pretty much any photographer in Japan, or the world, to take sample shots for that, and that's what they came up with.'
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.